Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) was established in 1991 as a ministry of Trinity Church International (TCI). Since its inception as a Preschool, TCA has continued to prosper and developed into a fully accredited, full-service college preparatory academy, providing students in grades Pre-K through 12, a strong education for world change.
From the moment the Lord placed the vision for a Christian academy on the heart of our Founding Pastor Tom Peters, Trinity Church International and Trinity Christian Academy have remained committed to providing students an education based on the principles of God’s Word.
In this way, we can train, prepare and equip young people to make a difference in their world. TCA is a Pre-Kindergarten 3 – 12th grade Christian school which is fully accredited by the Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS), AdvancEd and the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS). TCA is also a participating member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Christian Schools of Palm Beach County (CSPBC).
Our outstanding Christian educators create a safe and dynamic learning environment for our students. TCA students in grades 6-12 can take college preparatory, Honors (beginning in 8th grade), Advanced Placement (AP) or Dual Enrollment (DE) level classes (beginning in 9th).
Outside the classroom, students participate in a variety of extracurricular activities, including athletics, fine arts, a variety of clubs and activities and additional curriculum enhancement programs.
TCA encourages our students to grow as “Servant-Artist-Athlete-Scholars”.
SERVANT – service begins with students helping one another in the classroom, flows into the hallways as older students invest in the younger, and expands into the world
as service in the community.
ARTIST – students make their own art and learn to appreciate others’ creations as the Arts are integrated into classrooms and school life through Art Trek, plays, concerts,
ATHLETE – team and individual sports offer opportunities for students to develop their physical skills and to build social and spiritual character through teamwork and
SCHOLAR – providing our student a “strong education for world change”, means giving our students the strategies and “tools” to impact this world. These learning
strategies and tools prepare, train and equip our students to tackle whatever future studies and/or career they pursue in life.
Trinity Christian Academy is designed for families who wish to provide their children with an excellent academic education that is firmly rooted in a biblical worldview. TCA provides Master Teachers, a dedicated, caring faculty and staff, supportive families, a commitment to excellence in every facet of school life and an atmosphere that is cheerful, warm and well-ordered.
Trinity Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at the school. TCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational, admissions, or other school-administered policies or programs. The ethnic enrollment and diversity of TCA is a representation of the community we serve.
Trinity Christian Academy provides students a Strong Education for World Change. This will be accomplished through education that is based on the principles of God’s Word. In this way, we can train, prepare and equip the young people to make a difference in their world.
Our Statement of Faith
The following truths are held in common agreement by the faculty, staff, and administration of Trinity Christian Academy:
● We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
● We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
● We believe that man was created by a direct act of God in His image and not from previously existing life.
● We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
● We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and that the experience of regeneration is necessary for all mankind.
● We believe that God the Holy Spirit is a personal Being who indwells, empowers, guides, and bestows spiritual gifts on believers.
● We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and in the prominence of the visible, local New Testament Church.
● We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God.
● We believe that the term "marriage" has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in scripture.
● We believe in the Second Coming and literal, visible, bodily return of Jesus Christ to this earth.
● We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS)
- Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Christian Schools of Palm Beach County (CSPBC)
- College Board
- National Honor Society
College and Scholarships
100% of TCA graduates pursue post-secondary education
TCA graduates have successfully completed degrees and pursued careers in many field such as ministry, medicine, business, education, law enforcement, technology, engineering, and the military
TCA offers College Preparatory, Honors, Advanced Placement and Duel Enrollment
courses.TCA student average for the SAT exam is 1325 and 24 for the ACT exam.
Over 3 million dollars in college scholarships have been awarded to TCA graduates
A partial listing of universities attended by graduates:
o Florida State University
o University of Florida
o University of Miami
o University of Central Florida
o Palm Beach Atlantic University
o Georgia Tech
o Liberty University
o Tulane University
o University of North Carolina
o Purdue University
A Note from Our Head of School
Welcome to Trinity Christian Academy (TCA). TCA offers a tradition of more than thirty years of providing a truly distinctive Christ-centered education that challenges students to grow both intellectually and spiritually. At TCA, we desire to partner with parents to educate students who will serve God and impact the world through biblical thought and action.
TCA is blessed with an amazing staff which pours Christ’s love into each of our students, as well as their families and each other. Our staff count it a privilege to partner with families in the education of their children. It is the desire and mission of TCA to impact the lives of our students with a “Strong Education for World Change”. We want our students to grow as Christians and to go out and impact this world for Jesus Christ.
TCA is a place where children and parents alike, can feel safe, loved and confident in the educational experience they will receive.
On behalf of everyone here at Trinity Christian Academy, I want to personally thank you for choosing TCA. If you have not toured the campus, I urge you to visit TCA and tour our campus. Please call our Admissions Office at (561) 967-1900 for information.
Joseph E. Sanelli
Head of School
- The average class size is 15-20 students in grades K-5 and 20-25 students in grades 6-12.
- TCA has a growing International Student program. International students are part of our student body and have come from a variety of countries including: Curacao, Bahamas, Brazil, China, Columbia, the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Jamaica, Kenya, Nigeria, and Venezuela.
- Over 100 churches are represented in the student body
Administration, Faculty and Staff
- All administrators, faculty and staff are born-again Christians who attest that God has called them into the ministry at TCA and are committed to serving as exemplary Christian role models
- Our highly qualified full-time faculty teaching core curriculum subjects hold Bachelor’s degrees and average more than a dozen years of teaching experience
- 11 current faculty are alumni of TCA
- Over 40% of our faculty hold Masters’ degree or higher
- All faculty are required to hold a Florida state certification and/or ACSI Christian school or Florida League of Christian Schools teacher certification
- Interscholastic sports:
- Girls’ and Boys’ Volleyball
- Girls’ and Boys’ Cross-Country
- Boys’ Golf
- Girls’ and Boys’ Swimming
- Girls’ and Boys’ Swimming
- Girls’ and Boys’ Soccer
- Girls’ and Boys’ Basketball
- Girls’ Softball
- Boys’ Baseball
- Girls’ and Boys’ Track and FieldGirls’ Cheerleading
- Boys’ Flag Football
- Member of the Florida High School Athletic Association
- School colors: Maroon, Gray and Black
- Mascot: Warrior
- TCA Athletic Department has won:
- 36 District Championships
- 15 Regional Championships
- 6 State Championships
- Over 102 College Scholarships have been awarded to TCA athletes